Williston Basin North Dakota Housing Available For Rent: Fully furnished studio suites & 2-bedroom cabins with private bath, wireless internet service, flat-screen TV, washer/dryer, kitchen, weekly housekeeping, and more!
Williston, North Dakota is located in the heart of the Bakken formation, where 242 million barrels of oil were produced in 2012. This “gold mine” of oil has led to an explosion of economic activity in the area. A large influx of personnel working at the Bakken oil fields and related businesses has made available housing in Williston very difficult to find.
Bakken Residence Suites offers housing for rent near Williston, ND
Our housing units are located in Watford City, 46 miles from Williston. We’re centrally located in the Williston Basin, offering easy access to locations throughout the area. Whether you want to rent a unit for yourself or provide lodging for your employees, we have exceptional housing options available.
We don’t just offer housing for rent – we offer a home away from home.
Unlike man camps, Bakken Residence Suites offers better accommodations with more privacy. Check out the amenities our Williston, ND housing offers.
- Fully furnished
- Studio suites and 2 bedroom cabins
- Full private bath
- 46” flat-screen TV (with DVD player, DVR, and 160 cable channels)
- Wireless Internet
- Washer & dryer
- Barbecue grill!
A photo of one of our housing units South of Williston:
For more information, please fill out the form on the right side of this page.
There are also some terrific activities in and around Williston that add to the historic and family-oriented western location. Be sure to explore and enjoy while you get to know the area.
- Lake Sakakawea has recreational facilities for all pursuits and all ages.
- Bike paths, camp sites and boat access are at The Confluence, where the Great Missouri River and the Yellowstone River meet. Be sure to visit the historical center located there.
- Fort Union Trading Post National Historic Site is a National Park Service that maintains and owns this fort. It has been painstakingly reconstructed from the era when fur-trading was a top contributor to the local economy.
- Check out Fort Buford. It is home to more than just a graveyard for the military; it is also a pioneer-age military fort.
- Golf duffers will not have to lay down their clubs when they head to the open prairie. There are several very fine golf courses, including the Eagle Ridge on Highway 2 and the Red Mike Resort’s Links of North Dakota, which was ranked forty-first out of one hundred best modern courses and offers outstanding views of Lake Sakakawea. There is also a 9-hole course near the City of Williston.
- The area readily celebrates the adventures of explorers and pioneers. The famous duo, Lewis and Clark, traveled extensively through the state, and Cut Bluff Overlook, a campsite on the Missouri River bank, is one such location that they visited.